It was downright nippy today during our walk! I need to buy some gloves that are toasty warm but also allow me to work my camera. ( Anyone know of a brand? ) Definitely have to dig out my winter gear.
That's gooood dogs! Come back after the 2nd time I yelled....argh!
Maple Leaf....sooo many shades!
Looking west
And just 'cause it's so stately, and pretty...
Still pool
A creek runs through it!
Awww, such nice shades!
On the way home, taking a detour through Laidlaw, this came into my sight.
And this
And this
Then we made one more quick pee break before heading home. It's at another rest stop with a big grassy knoll for the dogs to run in.
Whatcha' find???
Homeless person's living room? Much too chilly to sleep here now.
Camera is being operated by a person with frozen fingers
Follow the leader...
Yes, just keep following him!
Hold up Ticket! You've fallen out of formation!
Yah, but I left to get the stick you dumb boys left behind...mwahahahaha!
K, now run after me!!
Watcher please chase me???
No!
PLEASE??
Jeeeezuz girl...are 'ya deaf, I said NO!
Hunter Creek strolling...pay NO attention to the silly voice behind the lens..
Up at a knoll at the last pee break. While the traffic sounds close, this area is a good 1/2 mile away. The emptiness brings the sound closer.
Do you ever pinch yourself to make sure you are not living in a dream? I do all the time. Gorgeous pics, gorgeous dogs. You got the life, girl.
ReplyDeleteI think this has been the most beautiful fall I can remember. We had one hard frost here which turned the leaves, and without endless days of rain, the leaves have stayed on the trees longer. The hills around me are just one huge mass of goldens and reds. I am in total awe every single day. Thanks for sharing your pics - and your crew!
ReplyDeleteoooh so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jean and you.
Fall is amazing.
I love the photo of the dogs coming down the trail. They look
truly happy in that way ony dogs can look.
S, I know I live in a dream. I've been here 5 (ish ) years now, and I hope I never get so jaded that I don't stop, look around, and go ahhhhhhh.
ReplyDeleteJean, I too think it's the prettiest Fall in a long time!
Ms L, the dogs have that truly happy look only dogs have every time we set foot off the property. If someone was taking photos of me at the same time, they could see me looking truly happy too!