You gotta admire a man who will stand out in the rain & flash the peace sign -- says it all.
I have my fingers crossed for this man so hard they hurt!I hope,hope,hope I'm not disappointed this time!
Not in a katrillion years did I think that Bush would have won that last one. ( well, not legally anyway )But I am confident the American voters can see past McCain and Palin. I would be stunned beyond belief if those tight asses make it in....
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Hi back!
You gotta admire a man who will stand out in the rain & flash the peace sign -- says it all.
ReplyDeleteI have my fingers crossed for this man so hard they hurt!
ReplyDeleteI hope,hope,hope I'm not disappointed this time!
Not in a katrillion years did I think that Bush would have won that last one. ( well, not legally anyway )
ReplyDeleteBut I am confident the American voters can see past McCain and Palin. I would be stunned beyond belief if those tight asses make it in....