My niece Amanda is touring Europe. Backpacking. On her own. What an adventuress spirit she is! I am in awe of her. She sent her Mum a couple of photos from somewhere in Italy. My gawd, how incredibly beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest she has once she comes home.
It was a girls day yesterday. Ticket and I went to a small lake about an hour away and met up with a friend. Bloody gorgeous day today! Here's the eye candy we feasted on....
Seems you and I were both drafting our blog posts at the same time. Cool! Love, love, love the pics. Especially the Canada Geese, which will be headed our way in the near future.
Yes, your niece is an outlaw of sorts, isn't she? What courage! Wish I had about 1/10th of that spirit. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Amanda knocks my socks off all the time. She saves every damn penny for a year and then takes off for 6 months discovering life. I think she's due home in a few months. Next trip she's taking is to Africa. Did Australia last trip.
Do the geese stay near you for any length of time Nancy, or do they just keep traveling past?
Seems you and I were both drafting our blog posts at the same time. Cool! Love, love, love the pics. Especially the Canada Geese, which will be headed our way in the near future.
ReplyDeleteYes, your niece is an outlaw of sorts, isn't she? What courage! Wish I had about 1/10th of that spirit. Can't wait to see the pictures.
:)
Amanda knocks my socks off all the time. She saves every damn penny for a year and then takes off for 6 months discovering life. I think she's due home in a few months. Next trip she's taking is to Africa. Did Australia last trip.
ReplyDeleteDo the geese stay near you for any length of time Nancy, or do they just keep traveling past?
Wow...awesome pics...thanks for sharing them...Sounds like your niece is a true adventurer!!! Good for her!!!
ReplyDelete