It has rained since 5pm yesterday and still coming down. The weather guys all say it will continue the entire week. Ewwwww.
Where the dogs exit and enter they have transformed the pathway so that it now resembles a pigs wallow.( not really that bad, but on its way there! ) I was thinking of going down to the river front and absconding with a shitload of sand. But then I realized our home would become a beach with the sand the dogs tracked in. So, tomorrow I will trek into the concrete jungle of Chilliwack and grab a few 70 litre bags of shavings and put that down.
Oh gawd, I shudder at what this pink carpet will look like come spring. Plans are to rip it out and lay down some sort of lino or tiles, haven't decided which yet. But, till then, I really should buy a small carpet shampooer.
My Dad was here over the weekend and helped with skirting the trailer. Just the back end to do and it'll be done. Yay! I do believe I am ready for winter to make an appearance!
Well, he kinda' scares me. Look at that face!
There's a missing blogger! Her name is Jonna. I faithfully read her blog every few days and loved her photos. She blogged about nothing in particular but was interesting. Her photos consisted of her ducks or chickens or the deer that crossed her meadows, or a lovely rock she may have come across. Just everything and nothing in particular. I liked her style of writing, it was real. You felt like what she was saying, in type, is exactly the way she would come across in person.
I went to her blog a few weeks back and it took me to a page that said " the blog you are looking for was not found....blah blah blah. My first thought was ohhhhh crap, she somehow accidentally deleted her blog. Maybe she was trying a different template and something fucked up. But I go back every morning to the link and still, she is not there. It's been 5 weeks.
What happened to Jonna? I don't want to think the worst. Odd how someone I never met, and would probably never meet has me worried for her. She's the one who peaked my interest in blogging.
Speaking of blogging, my cousin Denny has one! He's a great guy and his writing style I admire too! To know him is to love him...he's such a nice guy. You'll have to go read his blog to understand why the word *nice* is exaggerated! Running With Safety Scissors


I can't believe you just called me n***! Sheesh, I'm never going to get laid again! ;-)
ReplyDeleteBTW - When you mentioned your dad I assume his name doesn't start with "R" lol!
You'll get laid when the time is damn good and ready. :))
ReplyDeleteNo R, but a B!
I'm not looking forward to the mess that winter brings inside either, Colleen. I usually just give up until spring.
ReplyDeleteI will def check out your cousin's blog. If he's half as nice as you, well I'll be hooked for sure.
Hope you are having a lovely day. :)
It's the season of endless washing of dog towels around here. :-)
ReplyDeleteNancy, I hear you. I don't sweat and worry about the muck this season and the next one brings. With dogs it's to be expected.
ReplyDeletehornblower...I hear you too! Towels, blankets and beds to wash weekly for the next 6 months or so. Yuck.
Let's all get together and invent a "pet free carpet" that simply refuses to accept mud, urine, etc.... hahahaha...we'll make million's!!!! Ticket is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Well...all your pups are for that matter, so please share that compliment "evenly"!!!!
ReplyDelete