September 21, 2010

Hulk Hogan's Hole

Get your minds out of the gutter!

I was going through some boxes, that I've obviously had for decades, and came across 3 boxes of my son's toys, report cards, macaroni art, hand made cards etc etc etc.

Hulk Hogan still survives through the years...



But this pathetic Hulk was turned into a thumb wrestler...



A small sampling of the many *had to have* toy, The Transformers!


I have no idea who this guy is but he looks fierce!



But he does a trick!



That little lever at his back, when quickly pushed up and down....



And yes my thumb did need to be in that position so I could push his lever and record it. Gawwwwd, you people are sick!

No clue who these 2 dudes are, but they look to be part of the same gang.


Not too difficult to see I raised a boy eh! What was he stock piling these mini weapons for?


And to soften that last image, I give you Wonder Woman!


I have no idea why I kept all this stuff. Why do parents do this?

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha...to answer your question (about why parent's keep toy's) is because we think, hey, we'll give them to our grandkids...Meanwhile, they take up space in our attic's or basements...So here is some useless trivia regarding Hulk Hogan...do you know what his character's name was in Rocky II? Or more importantly, do you care? :-) Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because they were his treasure chest and HE was your treasure.
    I've got odds & ends of my son's stuff put away, too. One odd McDonald
    toy (happy meal) is my favorite, as it was (weirdly) his favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thundercats! That's who that is in your first video. I still have my youngest son's Ninja Turtles collection -- hell, I'm gonna sell it some day for big bucks! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R Dean...no clue st what the Hulksters name was in Rocky 2! I was probably still focused on Rocky 1...I had a mad crush on Sly! Yah, talk about taking up space, I've been lugging these boxes around for 30 years+. They've fallen apart and I've repacked them and just kept lugging.

    Anon...He is indeed my treasure!

    Nancy how the hell did you know that?? Keep those Ninja's, they may well be worth a wad some day hehehe! I came across some hockey card collections that could very well pay for at least 2 days of my grand babys college education. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red guy is Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I was wandering around someones website the other day, and on a picture on a wall was Flash. Now I know who it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...