July 06, 2009

Cherry Pickin'!

A bit behind my house is a CN ( Canadian National Rail ) yard. While the trains can be loud occasionally, I love it because there are no humans living behind me. And after 6pm it basically becomes the dogs second back yard, except this is 5 acres extra! Whooo hoooo!!

And in the corners of this large railyard are treasures.

Like this magnificent cherry tree who's fruit was ripe for the pickin'.


1 hour later and I said to this bowl of cherries, "I love you. Now git in mah belly!" And in they went...delicious!


Another treasure is this line of wild Sweet Peas and a purple flower, of which I don't know the name.




Is the grass greener on the other side? Ticket seems to believe so.


I love my Ticket baby.

1 comment:

  1. Look at those glossy beauties!
    We used to live by the tracks and alongside our line there were blackberries and watercress.
    Little treasures from the earth:)
    It's so special when you find gifts like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...