June 25, 2009

Farrah and Michael

While Farrah Fawcett's death was aniticipated, it still saddened me. Michael Jackson's death, un-nerved me. It saddened me deeply.

Both cultural icons.

I hope they are both able to rest in peace.

Sending warm thoughts to the children of both.




1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I was sad to see Farrah lose her battle, but yet glad her tired soul has finally found some rest and her place among the angels. But then, I wasn't expecting Michael to leave. He was a soundtrack of my youth. Of everyone's youth. That cannot be denied. And whatever the greedy minds might tell or make up, I will forever believe he was just a child that never grew up, an unspoiled soul, who was unarmed and unprepared to fight the evil world around him. And I have never been a fan even. I was just lucky to be born in a time where it was impossible not to love and enjoy his music, talent and the unforgettable moonwalk. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...