January 21, 2009

Veet Ad. - How freaking clever!

Veet is a hair removal product.....waxes and creams etc

This is an ad in the Australian Daily Telegraph. Someone in the think tank needs a high five!

5 comments:

  1. hehehehehe! How clever AND appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    PS - Found you by way of PW's site. Funny that two different Colleen's scolded that wench commenting there this morning.

    Off to check out the rest of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, That is odd isn't it!

    Thanks for stopping by! Wish youhad a site I could visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't have a blog site but you're welcome to check out my photo share site.
    In the Learning & Before and After folders is where you can find my 4-legged misfit toys... An incontinent, arthritic Dobie, a blind Lab/Aussie mix, a one-eyed Calico and a completely dense Tabby with a history of bladder stones (which I think moved to her brain). All of my kids are shelter/pound/rescue finds and I wouldn't trade a single one of them for anything. :)
    I'm loving reading through your archives, but I think I need to forward the path home so I stop laughing out loud at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "All of my kids are shelter/pound/rescue finds and I wouldn't trade a single one of them for anything. :) "

    You made my heart smile! All 3 German Shepherds of mine are also rescue/shelter dogs. And I wouldn't trade a single one of them for anything either. :)

    I think....with that crew of yours, you have ALOT to talk about...BLOG!

    I very much enjoyed looking at your photos. They gave me some insight as I'm slowly learning my new camera!

    Hope your day today is fantastico!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...