December 22, 2008

Santa is to be Feared

This is a photo of Kelly taken when he was 5. The Santa is a generic one, one of the thousands sitting in malls every year, that wait to be pissed/shit/puked and begged on by children.

But....is he really a generic one? Or is he really the spawn of Satan??


HEY!!!!! Is *Santa* saying a big fuck you to someone? See his middle finger, I do believe Saint Nick is pissed off. He has the most evil expression!

And Kelly's body language is screaming "get me offa this odd old man!!".

2 years previous, Kelly as well wanted to be anywhere but on that old guys lap. But at least this Santa wasn't all evil and everything.


Okay,and now that I've thoroughly embarrassed Kelly, I'll move along to my Mom. ( just kidding Mom....if she read that she just sucked in all her breath and gave herself an instant migraine. ooops! sorry Mom! )

My wish for snow happened! It snowed/melted, it snowed/melted till what remains is perhaps 5 inches. Of hard packed crust. And it's cold. This week I'm going to take the dogs to Manning Park, and frolic around in waist high stuff! Maybe do a hill or two of sledding. Take some videos, have some fun.

In the mean time here's a video I came across on youtube. Cool!



3 comments:

  1. Heheheheh,I love those photos!
    Have FUN in Manning Park,you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you and your kids had a safe and happy Christmas. Here's to 2009. I hope we can continue our friendship and learn more from each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The devil-impersonator himself! No wonder the wee kiddo is pissed off sitting on that freakshow's lap!

    Wish you and all your loved ones all the best in the New Year, may it bring much happiness and good health!

    And now here's to dogs, both yours and mine ...

    Happy New Year dear furballs, and may your New Year's flatulence be tuneful and fragrantly inoffensive. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...