November 10, 2008

Firefighter Beats Puppy To Death


Canine Murderer


Canine Murderer- Another report

A video from Last Chance For Animals below.



6months old. A puppy. Never stood a chance.

And what's with the witness? I don't understand how anyone can stand there and witness this bullshit and not even attempt to stop it.

What the fuck is wrong with people??

3 comments:

  1. I wonder the exact same thing
    all the time!!
    Just think about it,if every person
    stepped in and tried to stop ONE act of violence against an animal or human,this world would be a very different place.

    I can't think of a foul enough word to describe that murderer
    or so called witness.(in my opinion if you don't act,you're encouraging it by your silence!)
    Fucking people..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.~ Elie Wiesel"

    The above is my signature on my emails.

    You voiced exactly that.:)

    And you're so right about if every person did one decent thing, it would change the world. But even if every 10th person did it, there might be a trickle down effect. Someone might see a wrong being righted and mentally decide for themselves to follow that good act.

    We just have to keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not gonna watch or read this, but then, as always, I had to. Bloody hell, euthanasia (blowing his head off) would be a lame punishment for what he did. Only Middle Ages torture gadgets spring to mind.
    People, and sadly that's the majority, genuinely make me ashamed of my HUMAN origin. I can just quote one thing:
    'Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...