Kelsie, Briann and I are going to be wilderness woman............for a good 30 hours.
We are planning a camping trip middle of next week to
Silver Lake .
It's a great time of the year to do it. The sun is shining, campgrounds are almost STILL ( yay! ) completely void of travelers.
We went and scoped out some campsites that would be large enough for all 5 ( 3 humans and 2 dogs ) of us and found a great one. Whoo hoo!! *a little campsite find dance is happening*
Here's a few photos of the lake and mountains where we'll be.... ( daaaamn, I looove these mountains )
Hmmm, so MANY things to take! on just an overnight camping trip!
Dog stuff, my stuff, tent stuff. How will I keep them in our campsite? Will I have to tether them both to my legs?
K....now everyone bow their heads and pray for sunshine and warmth for 2 days of camping for me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Hi back!